Monday, February 23, 2009

Doin' Da Butt

Doin' Da Butt is the first song I heard today and will probably remain in my sub-conscious for the remainder of the day.

At least I'll have something good to think about and crack myself up at work. After last week's work drama, all I wanted to do was get to the weekend. To freak my man. Not spend time with him. Not watch movies. Not go out to eat. But freak him because I needed to work some stuff out.

Should sex be a release for pent-up energy? No, it shouldn't. But because I don't know what gym I will be joining; sex will do, lol. So today when I'm aggravated I will relive the weekend's sexcapades that involved the mirror and smile like a Cheshire cat at the counter, lol. Everyone will be like "What's got her so happy" - bwa ha ha bastards, lol.

Now the seriousness in above comment is the fact I'm looking for a gym. Bally's screwed me. Trust me, I did pay off my contract in full, but talk about getting raped monthly. I was so glad when they announced bankruptcy. Joining a gym and getting out of the damn contract is more difficult than getting divorced! I'm really torn inside about it too. My brother goes to X-Port Fitness and loves it. For me the pros of the gym is basically it's open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Since I am an early morning person this would work out for me. But, I don't know if I want to join a gym that's specifically for women. Which is where Flirty Girl Fitness comes in. Flirty Girl Fitness is attractive because they have classes that are more fun. I want to work out but I don't want to feel like I'm working out. Now, if I could have working out could feel like sex, we'd be all good, lol. They tell me you have to work out long enough to sweat. Hello? Sex, of course I sweat. Y'all know what I'm saying. All of that lifting and running shit just isn't going to work for me. The other alternative I've been considering is taking martial arts classes. I could see myself getting into boxing for some reason. I love playing the boxing machine when I'm at Dave and Buster's, which is another activity I have noticed gets my heart rate up. The long and the short of it, I want to start working out. I believe wherever I go though, I'm going to spring for the extra money to get a personal trainer. I have some areas of focus and I'm sure having that extra push would help be stay focused.

Que Mas? Oh, I don't typically watch BET but this weekend they were showing reruns of this show called The Game. Tia Mowry is supposed to be the star of the show. I say supposed to be because her character (Melanie) is actually pretty whack. But I watch the show because of the couple Kelly and Jason (played by Hosea Chancez [sp]?) I wish I could find this one clip on youtube but I can't. Boo.

This was a nothing ass entry, but I'm allowed, okay?

Peace.

0 comments: