Sunday, April 26, 2009

It's Like A Dream To Me

The past few days have been the best ever.

Yesterday Mr. Man and I were planning our trip to Aruba.

Yes, Aruba, lol. Let's take that back a little bit. A few weeks ago he went to one of those resort thingies they send you in the mail. We live in Chicago. This was out in Plainfield or something. For a person who works - taking a day off to go in the middle of nowhere...it doesn't work. Especially if you don't know what to you expect. His mom was trying to discourage him from going, but, determined to win his $44,000 (that's what he would tell me every time he would talk about going) Mr. Man went. The bad news is that he didn't win $44,000. But he did get two trips, an Am. Ex. card, and a gas card. We decided that since he isn't working right now it would be a good idea to give one of the trips to his mom. It's an all expenses paid trip to Las Vegas or Orlando. My mom doesn't travel and doesn't expect a whole lot for Mother's Day so that's pretty much how we made that decision.

The trip we kept for ourselves was the 5 day 4 night trip to either Hawaii, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, or Aruba. We chose Aruba. We figured that there was no real interest in Puerto Rico, Jamaica or Hawaii we could go to any good old time. Aruba is the furthest away -a small island right by Venezuela I think. Mr. Man says it'd be good to use this trip for our honeymoon. I thought that was pretty slick of him to slide it into the conversation like that, lol. The thought of being whisked away after my wedding to Aruba is a good look. :)

Otherwise, I'm loving this weather. I'm just loving life right now. Home is good, work is good, and Mr. Man is always good.I'm all good!

1 comments:

Erika said...

awesome, aruba sounds sweet.