Sunday, November 29, 2009

Come Follow Me

I've got followers.

Excellent, lol.

I just noticed it this morning like oh my.

I just got out of the hot tub.



I know they are supposed be tres romantic and all, but I don't get all of that from it. It's a tub of hot water, and truthfully, the jets get me overexcited. Its like getting a way intense massage, so it really gets my heart rate up. I did like sitting in the water though. For some reason, I haven't done much of anything but I'm sore as heck. It must be the fact that I am simply not sleeping in my own bed. Don't get me wrong, this is a very comfy king size bed. But still, it ain't home, lol.

This room is beautiful. This web entry comes to you courtesy of some anonymous guys Wi-Fi since the resort's Wi-Fi crapped out on us. Oh well-o.

Our vacation draws to a close. I feel so good getting away from it all. Feel good that Mr. Man was able to accompany me on this journey, and feel we have obtained a great deal of clarity on he, I, & us.

I had more to say but heck it's late and I'm old and he's snoring, lol.

Deuces!

0 comments: