Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Starting Over

And so...dear readers (whomever among you remains) *smiles*

I have no choice but to start over.

I have felt so anxious lately and thought it might be best to sit and try to get my thoughts together. I don't know where to begin.

Work? School? (I'm BAACCKK!) Family? Mr. Man?

I want to go back and explain a few things that have happened in the month or so since I last blogged but it all seems sort of irrelevant. Today is today so why go back?

I stopped blogging because I didn't know what to write. And then it hit me that it didn't necessarily matter what I wrote because I was writing for the benefit of one person - myself. So from that standpoint - I am starting over with a fresh outlook of blogging. The old entries are there...for whatever purpose, lol (IDK how long they will stay..I had been wanting to get rid of them for a while but for now they remain.)

That is all for now..big dumpy blogs coming up about what I've been feeling lately.

0 comments: